Services offered include problem identification, short-term therapy, crisis intervention, consultation, and referral for a broad range of problems.
Call your EAPC for confidential assistance if you or your dependent is experiencing:
- Emotional or psychological problems such as depression, anxiety and loss.
- Relationship or interpersonal problems.
- Family problems such as single parenting, care of elderly parents, domestic violence, marital and relationship conflicts.
- Substance abuse problems such as alcoholism and drug abuse by an employee or family member. The EAPC offers confidential referrals to treatment programs.
- Legal and financial referrals.
- Eating disorders and body image issues.
- Job and school performance problems.
- Health concerns.
- Any other concerns for which you might need professional assistance.
EAPC also offers supportive and educational groups from time to time. Look for flyers and on the web, for announcements about workshops/groups